I took part of the day listening to podcasts, sermons and reading blog entries of others and doing my own research.
What I am writing today is not fair to even say that I have a plan to plan out my life.
What was interesting was to see how everything flowed together in some fashion.
I started reading a blog entry that talked about a life plan. It is most important to have a life plan to be successful. We all want to have a favorable memory left behind when our lives end here on earth.
I was really turned off by the blogger, mainly because he had his course email sign up not once but twice on the front of the blog, which made me clear them twice. This was before I could even read the content he was providing.
I like the idea of living life on purpose.
You can live your life on purpose. It begins by creating a “Life Plan.” This won’t insulate you from life’s many adversities and unexpected twists and turns, but it will help you become an active participant in your life, intentionally shaping your own future. Michael Hyatt
- 1. God
- What kind of ministry or help I could be?
The above are items to consider in my life plan.
The thing is, I am not so positive all the time. On any given day Id do my best to talk myself or anyone out of doing a life plan. I sure did not get negative overnight and I am not going to be Mary Poppins either.
That is why I think the second sermon I listened to on living out your faith was so important and interestingly flowed in today.
It was my pastor friend I listened to and I miss him a lot.
It reminded me of a few things in fact:
I do not want to be foolish and silly thinking I can do this life without God.
- I need to be able to ask God and others questions I have.
- Everyone needs a team of people not just one or two.
We cannot allow ourselves to get so bogged down in planning our life either. We do Have to live life and as most of my friends say, we insist on enjoying life.
In the coming days, I hope to have more to write on this subject.
10 Things I am Thankful for:
- I am thankful for a breath of fresh air.
- I am thankful for wisdom.
- I am thankful for a loving God as I always say even when I can be most unlovable.
- I am thankful for the strength to get through today.
- I am thankful for good gifts from God and that I may take what he gives me and grow.
- I am thankful for supportive friends and family.
- I am thankful for my Pastor Friend this one really brings tears of joy.
- I am thankful for the chance to live out faith.
- I am thankful we can be silly even as tension rises.
- I am thankful for anyone reading.
Thanks for reading!
This has been another blog post entry by Boxcar Mike, over and out.
God Bless Y’all Everybody!